11 October 2010

tempremental technology!

so, a while ago i broke my laptop by spilling coffee over it. we sent it for repair and today they've sent it back, basically said it's unfixable. so in the mean time i had our old computer put in my room, it was a little slow but it was better than nothing. apart from this weekend, it's completely locked me out. it thinks there's a password when there isn't at all - my step dad seems to know what he's doing though and hopefully will be able to repair it again. so i'm on my mums laptop. i have some photos that i took at the weekend, i'll put them on whenever i have a reliable computer. isn't technology frustrating when it goes wrong.
and now every bit of money i have is going to have to be put towards a new laptop, sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment